Former DHL Long Eaton
Former DHL Depot
DHL is the global leader in the logistics industry. Specialising in international shipping, courier services and transportation.
Long Eaton - Long Eaton is a town in the Erewash district of Derbyshire, England, just north of the River Trent, about 7 miles (11 km) south-west of Nottingham and some 8½ miles (13.7 km) south-east of Derby. The town population was 37,760 at the 2011 census. It has been part of Erewash borough since 1 April 1974, when Long Eaton Urban District was disbanded.
At Jim Wise Demolition, we were tasked with Soft Strip out of the former DHL Depot in Long Eaton, this Strip out isto a 4 acre site, with the team currently working on part 1/8. As Commercial demolition experts, we also specialise in soft strip out of commercial, industrial, retail and residential properties to make way for new occupancy. Jim Wise Demolition is a strip out, soft strip internal demolition and waste removal contractor. We provide knowledge, experienced and professional strip out services for industrial buildings, warehouses, factories and storage facilities at highly competitive pricing. Fully licensed & insured, we are located in Midlands area and cover the UK, including Nottingham and Derby please contact us for a free no obligation quote.
1. Complete Factory and Warehouse Strip Out & Waste Removal.
2. Outbuildings and Temporary Structures removed.
3. Internal Demolition Non Load Bearing Partitions and Wall Removal.
4. All Internal Fixtures & Fittings.
5. Fuel & Water Tank Removal.
6. Flooring stripped out.
7. Raised Floor stairway removal
8. Walls stripped Cladding, Plaster, Plasterboard.
9. Plant Room Strip Out Pipe Work and Heating.
10. Steel Work, Frames and Racking dismantled.
11. Mezzanine Floors, suspended ceilings removal.
12. Roller Shutters, doors, gates.
13. Waste Recycled.
This project is currently ongoing and is stage 1 of 8.